EPIC_Tom, interspecies audio-visual and musical performance (theremin and other intruments), (approximately 30 minutes), 2014 - ongoing.
A collaboration with Julie Andreyev and Tom (canine)
- Julie Andreyev: concept, editing, theremin performance
- Simon Overstall: Max/MSP software, performance
- Tom: concept, actor, vocals
- Jay White: animation of Tom
- Richard Overington + Hyuma Frankowski: motion capture support
Performances and Exhibitions:
- 2016, Sept 24. “EPIC_Tom”, performance with Erkki Joutseno percussion, and Grisell Macdonel double bass, at Pixelache Festival 2016 "Interfaces for Empathy", Helsinki.
- 2016, May 25 – July 7. “EPIC_Tom”, exhibition installation curated by Brenda Cleniuk. A new commission by Neutral Ground Contemporary Art Forum, Regina.
- 2016, May 21. Performance with members of the Regina Symphony Orchestra —Simon MacDonald violin, Simon Fryer cello, Marie-Noelle Berthelet flute— curated by Brenda Cleniuk, Neutral Ground Contemporary Art Forum, Regina.
- 2014 — with the Vancouver Experimental Theremin Orchestra, curated by Wynne Palmer, Aberthau Mansion, July 17.
- 2014 — Interactive Futures 2014: More-Than-Human Worlds, Emily Carr University. Apr 24.
- 2013 — “Beyond Human: Artist Animal Collaborations”, curated by Janey Winchell, Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA.